* Membership in Members First Credit Union: Financial and Insurance Services - Including Constable Bonds, Disability Insurance, Financial Planning and Retirement Services, Banking and Loans
* HUGE Agency discounting with KPI Tactical - Lancaster PA
* Ability to purchase Association License plates for your vehicles! Our Association has been approved to offer a Commonwealth Constables Association License Plate by PennDOT!
* Legal Representation: We provide FREE Legal consultation if you are involved in an incident related to your constable duties.
* Discount rentals and access to our association building
* Free and discounted training: Including Taser Certification, First Aid/CPR, OC/Baton, as well as topical seminars.
* Legislative Representation: We actively monitor the PA Legislature for legislation that affects constables. We let you know about things that may impact your role as a constable.
* Information Sharing: Through our website and Facebook page you can find information, share information, and discuss issues relevant to our members and constables. We also host numerous networking events at our building
* Ride-Along and FTO services for new constables. Want to learn how to perform your duties and obtain work from the courts? Our mentoring program can help! You will be partnered with a qualified constable who will help you learn best practices for performing your duties and landing new work. Our new Constable Match service helps courts identify constables who are qualified to work for their courts.
* Business Account Discounts with Staples Business Stores.
*Legislative Representation: We actively monitor the Pennsylvania Legislature for legislation that affects our members. We provide our members with a monthly report of upcoming legislation that could impact our membership, and will testify before the State legislators on your behalf.
*Members also have access to our VENDOR SERVICE PROGRAM. Members receive discounted automotive service through various auto service centers throughout the state.
PLEASE NOTE THAT IT TAKES 2 MONTHS TOTAL TO OBTAIN MEMBERSHIP. APPLICATIONS ARE PRESENTED AT ONE MEETING AND THEN VOTED UPON
AT 2ND MEETING.
Active membership shall be composed of duly elected or
appointed constables or deputy constables who are commissioned to perform the duties of a constable in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Retired membership status is for any constable or deputy constable
who has voluntarily given up his office or who failed to be reelected to his office, after at least one term, and who has not been removed from office by
any Order of a court of appropriate jurisdiction for misfeasance, malfeasance or pursuant to a criminal prosecution or as part of a plea agreement to avoid criminal prosecution. Retired members shall have the same rights as active
members with regards to voting and holding office.
Associate membership shall be permitted to those persons
directly or indirectly performing duties or services for the association,
including but not limited to, communications, personnel and ex
whose terms expired during their active membership.