Membership Application Below
**NEW IN 2019** ALL Active Regular members will receive a FREE $10,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment Life Insurance Policy included with their membership!
* Membership in Members First Credit Union: Financial and Insurance Services - Including Constable Bonds, Disability Insurance, Financial Planning and Retirement Services, Banking and Loans
* HUGE Agency discounting with KPI Tactical - Lancaster PA
* Ability to purchase Association License plates for your vehicles! Our Association has been approved to offer a Commonwealth Constables Association License Plate by PennDOT!
* Legal Representation: We provide FREE Legal consultation if you are involved in an incident related to your constable duties.
* Discount rentals and access to our association building
* Free and discounted training: Including Taser Certification, First Aid/CPR, OC/Baton, as well as topical seminars.
* Legislative Representation: We actively monitor the PA Legislature for legislation that affects constables. We let you know about things that may impact your role as a constable.
* Information Sharing: Through our website and Facebook page you can find information, share information, and discuss issues relevant to our members and constables. We also host numerous networking events at our building
* Ride-Along and FTO services for new constables. Want to learn how to perform your duties and obtain work from the courts? Our mentoring program can help! You will be partnered with a qualified constable who will help you learn best practices for performing your duties and landing new work. Our new Constable Match service helps courts identify constables who are qualified to work for their courts.
* Discounted tickets to the Annual Holiday Gala & Awards Banquet.
*Members also have access to our VENDOR SERVICE PROGRAM. Members receive discounted automotive service through various auto service centers throughout the state.
Your application will be reviewed and voted upon at a meeting. We meet on the ODD numbered months.
CCA Unity Membership
Unity Membership shall be composed of duly elected or
appointed constables or deputy constables who are commissioned to perform the duties of a constable in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. Unity members have limited benefits compared to a Regular Active Member.
The 2022/2023 Unity Membership fee: FREE
PAID Membership Levels
Active membership shall be composed of duly elected or
appointed constables or deputy constables who are commissioned to perform the duties of a constable in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
**The 2022/2023 "Active Member" Membership Rate will be $55.00. An on-line processing fee of $5 will be added IF dues are paid online.
Retired membership status is for any constable or deputy constable
who has voluntarily given up his office or who failed to be reelected to his office, after at least one term, and who has not been removed from office by
any Order of a court of appropriate jurisdiction for misfeasance, malfeasance or pursuant to a criminal prosecution or as part of a plea agreement to avoid criminal prosecution. Retired members shall have the same rights as active
members with regards to voting and holding office.
**The 2022/2023 "Retired Member" Membership Rate will be $55.00. An on-line processing fee of $5 will be added IF dues are paid online.
Associate membership shall be permitted to those persons
directly or indirectly performing duties or services for the association,
including but not limited to, communications, personnel and ex
whose terms expired during their active membership.
The 2022/2023 Associate Membership Fee will be $25.00 AND members will receive the free $10,000 life insurance policy.